- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
The Roll Rack fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. The rack also features a maximum load capacity of 15kg, and it includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. - Includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Maximum load capacity: 15kg
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
$50.99 - $55.99
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
$64.99 - $69.99
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
This “top shelf” rack is the perfect match for the Outpost Rear World Touring Rack. The top rack is removable and allows you to go stealth, or keep it on for extra carrying flexibility. Universal Fit System This rack offers more fitment flexibility than other systems, to fit more bikes. That's less time wasted during installation futzing with extra hardware or custom-fitting the mounts. Removable Top Shelf The top rack is removable and allows you to go stealth, or keep it on for extra carrying flexibility. Height Adjustable Adjustable height design works with most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything. Lifetime warranty
Made of high-grade aluminum, the Outpost Rear World Touring Rack is one of the lightest of its kind. The weight savings does not mean that we sacrifice ease of installation, fit, or the stability that is gained from low rider mounting. Universal Fit System This rack offers more fitment flexibility than other systems, to fit more bikes. That's less time wasted during installation futzing with extra hardware or custom-fitting the mounts. Height Adjustable Adjustable height design works with most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything Lightweight Constructed of T6061 aluminum, this product is both lightweight and strong. Lifetime warranty
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to MTB full suspension seatstays or hardtail MTB without rack eyelets. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts levels independently of the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags. - Attachments: Seatstays with hook-and loop-straps - Adjustment: Strut slots - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps - Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags, KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags - Max Load: 12kg / 26lb - Clamp for rear reflector - Size: 42 x 33. 2 x 14.5cm / 16.5" x 13.1" x 5.7" - Weight: 960g / 2.12lb
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Page 1 of 1