The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to MTB full suspension seatstays or hardtail MTB without rack eyelets. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts levels independently of the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags. - Attachments: Seatstays with hook-and loop-straps - Adjustment: Strut slots - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps - Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags, KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags - Max Load: 12kg / 26lb - Clamp for rear reflector - Size: 42 x 33. 2 x 14.5cm / 16.5" x 13.1" x 5.7" - Weight: 960g / 2.12lb
Specialized's Elite Rear Rack is a versatile rack that allows you to carry your gear wherever you go. •Lightweight, 6061-aluminum construction •Universal fit for 700c bikes •Fast, easy installation •Max load: 25Kg
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
$50.99 - $55.99
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey Rack w/Spring is made of light, rugged aluminum. It can handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender, and a spring loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
$64.99 - $69.99
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
The EX-1 Disc Rack is Blackburn's strongest. It's built for heavy-duty use and large loads with welded aluminum tubing, stainless-steel hardware and additional oversize reinforcing struts for uncompromising strength and durability. It fits most bikes, including those with a rear disc brake.
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
The Roll Rack fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. The rack also features a maximum load capacity of 15kg, and it includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. - Includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Maximum load capacity: 15kg
- Seatpost rack - With side bars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Aluminum construction - Maximum capacity : 15 kg
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately). The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets). - Traditional stay on right (drive side). - Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side). - Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride. - Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks. - Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets. - Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit. - Increased heel clearance. - Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames. - 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes. - Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength. - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Ample room for a full range of fender styles - Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Page 1 of 1