- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Please note: Effective immediately, there is a $30 freight surcharge on all non e-bikes sales, and a $90 freight / eco fee on all e-bikes, on both in-store, and on-line purchases. The fee will be collected on all on-line sales that are not being picked up in store over the with a credit card. All "in store pick up" on-line sales freight will be collected at time of pick up.
Items listed online as "in stock" are a reflection of the Hillside locations inventory and are not necessarily available at the Sidney store. Please contact them at 250-656-1512 for confirmation. Items listed as "at supplier warehouse" are located at our supplier's warehouse and are not currently in stock at either location. Delivery times vary, sometimes up to two weeks. Please call the Hillside location if you have any questions at 250-384-4722.
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
- 1.5" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mounts left or right side - Self-adhesive mounting base with detachable arm - Telescoping arm adjusts from 5" to 8" - Mirror rotates 360°
- Mounts quickly and easily to any helmet - Telescoping and articulating arm adjusts to fit almost any helmet style - Shatter-proof mirror
- Offers a detailed close-up field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
- 3" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mount left or right side - Perfect for MTB, hybrid, or commuter handlebars - Bar end mount adjusts to fit 15-22mm inner diameter - Easy adjustment with 3 pivot points
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
- Practical rear-view mirror that attaches to the handlebars. Can be positioned in a number of ways to maximize viewing
- 3" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mount left or right side - Perfect for MTB, hybrid, or commuter handlebars - Bar end mount adjusts to fit 15-22mm inner diameter - Swing arm offers full range adjustment on 3 axes and folds for storage/transport
This lightweight, small mirror from Blackburn adheres directly to your helmet for a great rearview to make all your rides safer. It can be removed in seconds, too. - This product is covered by blackburn’s limited lifetime warranty. - Weight: 1.6 oz
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
- Lightweight - Easy to install (suggested for left side) - Stays in place
- Screw-on expending plug designed to stay tightly in place - Easily folds away to facilitate transportation and storage - Tool-free adjustment - Compatible with most handlebars
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Snugs securely into the end of your flatbars for instant superhero powers. Constructed of lightweight yet durable plastic. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 4oz - Lifetime warranty
With a smart universal mounting system, the multi-mirror works with many different handlebars by wedging into the ends of your bars. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 4.8 oz - Lifetime warranty
A convenient mount design allows you to securely attach to the hoods of your road bike. A lightweight and durable plastic construction, this is a must-have safety accessory for anybody on the road for many hours a week. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 3.2oz - Lifetime warranty
$37.99 - $44.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
- Large surface area of 56cm2 for maximum field of view. - EBike compatible – ideal for electric assist bikes - Stable mount – optimal strength due to being made with reinforced polyamide and fibreglass. - Solid – made with chrome abs - Reversible – can be installed on the left or right of handlebars
Page 1 of 1