Fitness rides, adventure rides, family rides around the neighborhood...with its easy, approachable style, the Trace is an all-around performer that gives you lots of options. The Ergo Fit system offers a slim, easy-to-use dial with integrated MIPS, plus No-Twist Tri-Glides provide smooth fit adjustment. But we didn't stop there. We took it one step further by offering an LED version. We've incorporated a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into the retention system. Its unobtrusive, highly visible and easily rechargeable with an included micro USB. That means you get comfort, style, performance, AND visibility for all your rides.
- MIPS: Integrated MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip-plane into the fit system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Sport: Cycling
- Number of vents: 16 vents
- Interior/Liner Type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- Fit System: Ergo Fit LED- sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with MIPS layer)
- Certification: CPSC bicycle
- Sizing: 50 – 57cm, 19.7 – 22.4-inch
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older