The original version of these mountain bike shoes defined flat pedal performance. With a design by Troy Lee, this colorful edition offers a wide, stable platform for enduro and gravity riding. The weather-resistant synthetic upper and impact-resistant toe box deliver durable performance.
- Troy Lee Designs logo on heel
- Fast-drying, synthetic upper maintains all-weather comfort
- Poron XRD foam is used inside the toe area to provide extreme impact absorption and protection
- Ortholite sockliner provides long lasting cushioning with anti-microbial protection and moisture management
- Compression molded PU midsole for stiffness and durability
- Stealth S1 rubber multi-dotty outsole sheds dirt and mud while providing a more consistent feel and edge control across the entire pedal
- Ideal for aggressive, all-mountain and downhill riding
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Lace|
|Upper||Weather-resistant, perforated synthetic|
|Outsole||Stealth S1 full-dotty rubber|
|Weight||526g (Men's size 9)|
* Subject to change without notice.