CONQUER WITH CONFIDENCE
Created with an all-new head form for a more universal fit and the super-slim Mips Air Node® integrated rotational impact protection system, the third-generation Rail is our most comfortable and lightweight trail helmet yet. Boasting a five-star safety rating from the world-renowned Virginia Tech Helmet Safety lab, the Rail also features an accessible, four-position, snap-in height adjustment system, increased ventilation, and supple, lightweight straps with a handy Fidlock® buckle. Comfort, confidence, and zero distractions—so you can focus on charging descents while staying cool on tough climbs.
- Designed with a new, rounder head form for a more universal fit
- Fully integrated, super-slim Mips Air Node® liner combines maximum rotational impact protection with ultra-lightweight comfort
- In-molded upper, sub, and lower PC shells for optimal protective structure
- Optimized low and high EPS density
- Five-star safety rating from the Virginia Tech Helmet Safety Lab.
- Easy to adjust, dual-arm, four-position, snap-in rear height adjustment fit system
- 21 strategically placed vents for head-cooling airflow
- Supple and lightweight straps with magnetic Fidlock® buckle system
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Broad top surface area for camera or light attachments
- Sizes: S (51-55cm) M (55-59cm) L (59-63cm)
- Weight: 360g (Size M)