If you sometimes have trouble deciding which extra T-shirts to take along, or whether you should take two pairs of shoes or three, you may want to switch to Ortlieb because the world's largest waterproof bike bags have plenty of space for everything you need. The Back-Roller Pro Plus is the XL version of the popular Back-Roller Plus touring bag. With a volume of 70 liters per pair, it offers almost twice as much stowage space.
It's also the first Ortlieb Back-Roller with an additional front pocket. Although not waterproof, the pocket is unusually practical, offering 4 liters of space for water bottles, sunscreen, wet things, and other items.
The durable Cordura fabric gives the bag a noble, woven-fabric look, and is also completely PVC-free. The proven roll closure keep the contents of the inner compartment clean and dry at all times. Thanks to the ingenious QL2.1 system with its self-closing hooks, you can conveniently mount your bags on almost any bike rack.
- XL rear panniers (pair) with roll closure for extended touring with lots of equipment
- Outer front pocket (2 x 4 L) folds flat, with reflective thread, ideal for damp clothing
- Material: PU-laminated Cordura
- Integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Easy to clean inside
- Two strong 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with tube diameter max. 16 mm
- 20 mm hook available as accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch-function protecting the rack from abrasions
- Upper QL-hooks and lower hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook with anti-scratch function protecting the rack from abrasions
- Symmetrical shape allows use on right or left side
- Can be combined on the rack with Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L