Quarq's Riken AL power meter crankset uses the same power meter spider as RIKEN R, but with forged aluminum crank arms instead of carbon fiber. Power measurement takes place in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle. Its sole job: to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- The LED and visible ANT+ ID streamline installation and operation.
- OmniCal means you can change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Spindle interface: Truvativ GXP
- Spindle diameter: 24-22 stepped