Strut your stuff high and low with the two-stepping Shimano 2x9 drivetrain on the Rockhopper Comp 2x. The size-specific Premium A1 Aluminum frame makes for the perfect dance partner with geometry that lets you attack twists and turns with sharp, responsive handling and tackle descents with confidence-inspiring stability.
An SR SunTour XCM fork gets our RxTune treatment and hydraulic disc brakes keep up with whatever rhythm you throw at them, while a killer wheelset with Shimano hubs means you've got plenty of options when it comes to lacing up your dancing shoes.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing, and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we've paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Beautifully beastly, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Full 2x9 Shimano shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Shimano with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light, and durable.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that's sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling, and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
|D. Effective Top Tube||541mm||565mm||589mm|
|E. Head Tube Angle||68°||68°||68°|
|F. Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||105mm|
|G. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|H. Seat Tube Length||310mm||350mm||400mm|
|I. Bottom Bracket Height||310mm||310mm||310mm|
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop||43mm||43mm||43mm|
|K. Fork Rake/Offset||42mm||42mm||42mm|
|N. Front to Center||630mm||656mm||682mm|
|O. Chainstay Length||440mm||440mm||440mm|
|Frame||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset|
|Rims||Stout Alloy, hookless, pinned, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 28h|
Front: Shimano HB-TX505, Center Lock disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
Rear: Shimano FH-TX505, Center Lock disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
|Tires||Ground Control Sport, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 2x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/reusable Missing Link|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on|
|Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
* Subject to change without notice.