Please note: Effective immediately, there is a $30 freight surcharge on all non e-bikes sales, and a $90 freight / eco fee on all e-bikes, on both in-store, and on-line purchases. The fee will be collected on all on-line sales that are not being picked up in store over the with a credit card. All "in store pick up" on-line sales freight will be collected at time of pick up.
Items listed online as "in stock" are a reflection of the Hillside locations inventory and are not necessarily available at the Sidney store. Please contact them at 250-656-1512 for confirmation. Items listed as "at supplier warehouse" are located at our supplier's warehouse and are not currently in stock at either location. Delivery times vary, sometimes up to two weeks. Please call the Hillside location if you have any questions at 250-384-4722.
Our Turbo SL Y-Charger Cable lets you simultaneously charge your Specialized SL Battery and Range Extender. - Custom Y-split cable simultaneously delivers power to both the main internal battery, and the SL Range Extender Battery. - Length: 1000mm
$1,600.00 - $1,800.00
The Custom Specialized Li-Ion battery features a powerful 700Wh capacity for maximum range and trail riding pleasure. It features a protective rock guard with an integrated handle for easy removal. Next to the charge port are four integrated LEDs that display the charge status while charging. 700Wh capacity. - Includes rock guard and all hardware. - Four LED charge status. - Compatible with second-generation Turbo mountain bikes.
Quickly charges your Specialized SL battery. - Custom Li-Ion battery charger for Specialized SL batteries. - 48V system - Compact and lightweight design. - Equipped with a custom plug and light indication of the charging status.
- Fits EVO Fire Ridge, Bushwick, Kallio (920726, 920727, 920778, 920779) - Charger included
- Fits Promovec Kit (041608-01) - 48V, 7.8Ah, Panasonic LI-ION smart battery - Charger included
- 500WH. - Pakyak auxiliary battery holder sold seperately. - Extend your range and ride time with an optional 500WH EnergyPak battery. - Fits perfectly inside the PakYak storage case. - Dimension: 40cm X 7cm X 7cm. - Weight: 3.1kg.
- 250W. - DOES NOT INCLUDE ENERGYPAK PLUS ACCESSORY TO MOUNT ON BIKE. - EnergyPak Plus boosts total capacity by 250Wh. - All the latest EnergyPak technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of E-bikes. - Range extender for added mileage. - Smart technology automatically activates at low power. - USB port for charging smart devices. - Anti-theft design. - 20 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 1.8kg. - Dimension (L x W x H): 56 x 100 x 88mm.
Lightweight and portable, the all-new EnergyPak smart charger communicates with the battery, adjusting charging priority and voltage to remain super-efficient, extending battery life and giving you more time on the bike. - 4A. - The Smart Charger Compact is the most convenient way to charge your E-bike. - Its compact shape makes it easy to carry on a ride. - Continuous communication between your battery and charger optimize charging conditions to extend battery life. - Switching between full charge and 60% storage mode can be done with the simple press of a button. - Dimension: 160 x 73 x 42mm. - Weight: 0.6kg.
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
- 500WH. - The top pull functionality is easy to access and remove from the E-bike. - Offers two possibilities for charging: on the E-bike or off the E-bike. - The weight of this EnergyPak is 3.2kg. - Includes side cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 4A.
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
Page 1 of 1