With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
PD-T421 FEATURE - CLICK'R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Integrated reflector - Easier to catch the binding BENEFIT close - Versatile use - Longer life - Smart appearance - Weight: 418g - Easy entry and release - Better grip on flat side - Rider tune - Color: Black - Average weight: 418 g - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH56 - Optional cleat: SM-SH51
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile - Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution - Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair - Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris - Binding Dual Sided - Cartridge axle - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Offset binding - Sealed mechanism - Average weight: 310g (Short axle type), 314 g (Normal axle type) - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - 3 mm shorter axle available. 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Durable aluminum body. - Ball bearing.
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Tough, durable fiber-reinforced nylon body. - Low-profile design. - Double sealed bearings. - Removeable reflectors.
- Extra-light design - 9/16-inch Cro-Mo axle, CNC machined alloy body - Toe-clip compatible
Handsomely made and extremely durable, Electra's Ticino Leather Toe Clip Straps are the finishing touch to a practical set of toe clips.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-hole cleats let you use Crank Bros. pedals with your road shoes. The cleat and walking plate mount directly to shoes that use a traditional 3-hole mounting setup. - Weight (pair): 86 grams - Shoe compatibility: LOOK/SPD-SL - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Proportionally smaller platform size is perfect for smaller-sized feet - Durable 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 9/16" / 1/2" axle options - 300g per pair - Dimensions: 93 x 87mm
Strapless design for quick-and-easy entry and release. - Improves power transfer for efficient pedaling and helps keep feet in correct position on pedals - Durable nylon construction - In-molded anti-slip tread pattern - Includes mounting hardware - 62g per pair
Page 1 of 4 Next page