Please note: Effective immediately, there is a $30 freight surcharge on all non e-bikes sales, and a $90 freight / eco fee on all e-bikes, on both in-store, and on-line purchases. The fee will be collected on all on-line sales that are not being picked up in store over the with a credit card. All "in store pick up" on-line sales freight will be collected at time of pick up.
Items listed online as "in stock" are a reflection of the Hillside locations inventory and are not necessarily available at the Sidney store. Please contact them at 250-656-1512 for confirmation. Items listed as "at supplier warehouse" are located at our supplier's warehouse and are not currently in stock at either location. Delivery times vary, sometimes up to two weeks. Please call the Hillside location if you have any questions at 250-384-4722.
Crafted from 2014 aluminum, Specialized's Pro 2 Alloy MTB Seatpost is tough and light. The laid-back, single-bolt adjusting clamp holds fast and makes attaching and positioning the seat a cinch. And, the anodized finish looks great, too.
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Seatpost the lightest post we've ever seen that passes our standards. At 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), it's about as light as you'll find. Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with extended saddle cradle ensures precision fit and secure retention. Available in two sizes, 27.2mm x 300mm and 27.2mm x 360mm, each with a 12mm setback. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with 46mm saddle rail cradle enables an effective offset from 0mm to 20mm. - Advanced composite construction delivers light weight and reliability. - Available in two sizes: 27.2mm x 300mm x 12mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 12mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
Giant's Contact Composite Seatpost features a spiral-wound, unidirectional composite shaft bonded to a 2D forged 6061 aluminum head, making it both lightweight and strong. The reversible outer clamp allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long lower rail clamp is compatible with lightweight saddle rails.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
$27.99 - $31.99
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
Durable alloy construction - Quick and easy 1-bolt adjustment - 400mm length
Lightweight and durable die-cast alloy construction - 2-bolt clamp for maximum adjustability - 15mm offset - 400mm length
Durable alloy construction - Compatible with standard saddle-clamp assemblies - 350mm length
- Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - Available the Zipp SL Speed DI2 Internal Battery Mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery within the SL Speed seatpost. (Sold separately) - Matte Black finish - Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm - Seat Post Length: 400mm
The carbon Service Course SL seatpost is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the "comfort" seatposts on the market, while still passing our strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain. Better fit means better performance, and if your saddle is out of position, you'll waste energy with every pedal stroke. The secure, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle position, and the head has been redesigned for maximum bolt-head accessibility. The Service Course SL seatpost makes it possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional Carbon fiber tuned for ride comfort - Lightweight clamping system - Lifetime warranty
This is the first seatpost that’s compliant AND aerodynamic—a total win, win. We initially developed the Pavé seatpost for the all-new Roubaix, and it’ll make a fantastic addition to your Tarmac SL6. Of course, it’s also designed to make fine-tuning your saddle position a breeze with a single-bolt adjustable head and two setback options. - FACT carbon construction paired with a D-shaped seatpost that's compatible with the 2020 Roubaix and Taramc SL6. - Engineered to have the saddle move in a perfect arc, aka a back & downward motion. - Setback: 20mm/0mm - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. - Length: 380mm/450mm - Approximate Weight: 209g
This replacement seatpost for the Tarmac SL7 ensures the perfect fit with two different setback options: 0mm and 20mm. - FACT carbon construction and aerodynamic profile compatible with the 2021 Tarmac SL7. - Setback: 0/20mm. - Sleek Di2 integration hides the Di2 junction box inside. - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore-aft and tilt with an easy-access single bolt.
- Aerodynamic FACT carbon construction that’s compatible with the 2019 Venge - Sleek Di2 integration hides the Di2 junction box inside - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt
This replacement seatpost for the Shiv Disc ensures the perfect fit with two different setback options— 0mm and 25mm. - Aerodynamic FACT carbon construction that's compatible with the Shiv Disc. - Profile that integrates with the shape of the rear Hydration Fuelcell for maximum aerodynamic performance. - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. - Setback: 0/+25mm
$409.99 - $444.99
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
The Terra seatpost is the best choice for riding mixed terrain, gravel, or rough roads because it smooths the ride by allowing significant vertical compliance. The secret to this ride smoothing post is in the composite layup that we utilized. By utilizing composites with varying elongation characteristics at specific locations in the post, we enabled vertical compliance for comfort while retaining requisite strength for mixed terrain riding, all at a sub-200 gram weight (27.2 x 330 x 0). - 18mm Vertical Compliance (20mm offset / Full Extension) - 194 grams (27.2 x 330mm x 0) - Advanced composite construction delivers ride-smoothing vertical compliance. - Available in four sizes: 27.2mm x 330mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 330mm x 20mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 20mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - Proven clamp design ensures ease of adjustment and slip-free performance. - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
New Guts, New Glory Don't let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Internal cable routing keeps your bike sleek and uncluttered - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero Offset , Remote: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar, Discrete or Match Maker X, Left or right
$625.99 - $626.00
The Reverb Stealth features Vent Valve Technology for super simple service if the need arises. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability. With reduced overall post lengths and new travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The new Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down. - Shorter overall post length - Stealth Internal cable routing
The RockShox Reverb 1x remote pairs the ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design and low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to the internally routed Reverb Stealth B1 so riders can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and often, for better ride control on the trail. Reverb's 1x Remote’s Bleeding Edge fitting makes bleeding quick and simple, with an updated fluid path and bleed porting to make it easier to push fluid through the system, and a dedicated bleed adapter that plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss - Adjustable return speed by turning the collar on the remote - MatchMaker X or discrete clamp options included - 2000mm hose length - Adjustment: Infinite - Remote Position: Left
$444.99 - $459.99
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
New updated design! Leapfrogging off the original Pivotal seat system, the Stealth system offers a way to install your seat without fishing an allen key through the top patch. With the Stealth system, the need for a patch and slot on the seat is eliminated and the anchoring seat bolt can be threaded from the bottom using a Stealth seat post. Kink Stealth seat posts are made from a single, 3D-forged piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and are available in assorted lengths. Note: You can also use traditional Pivotal seats with Stealth seat posts. TECH SPECS - Length: Medium 180mm, Large 330mm - Diameter: 25.4mm - Material: 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Stealth - Weight: Medium 4.1oz, Large 6.8oz
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
$419.99 - $449.99
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
- Replacement seatpost for all 2009-2014 non ISP TCR, Defy, and Avail Composite, Advanced and Advanced SL bikes - 25 or -5mm offset without any additional parts
Page 1 of 2 Next page