Effective immediately, due to skyrocketing freight charges we are currently suspending all shipping out of province! As soon as this landscape returns to normal we hope to resume nation wide shipping.
Please note: Effective immediately, there is a $30 freight surcharge on all non e-bikes sales, and a $90 freight / eco fee on all e-bikes, on both in-store, and on-line purchases. The fee will be collected on all on-line sales that are not being picked up in store over the with a credit card. All "in store pick up" on-line sales freight will be collected at time of pick up.
Items listed online as "in stock" are a reflection of the Hillside locations inventory and are not necessarily available at the Sidney store. Please contact them at 250-656-1512 for confirmation. Items listed as "at supplier warehouse" are located at our supplier's warehouse and are not currently in stock at either location. Delivery times vary, sometimes up to two weeks. Please call the Hillside location if you have any questions at 250-384-4722.
$37.99 - $44.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
$18.99 - $19.99
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
• 65mm dome • Fits 21-26mm handlebars
$7.99 - $9.99
Features - Simple and smart design - Crisp sounding brass bell - 22.2mm handlebar clamp
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
- 1.5" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mounts left or right side - Self-adhesive mounting base with detachable arm - Telescoping arm adjusts from 5" to 8" - Mirror rotates 360°
Hit the lever once, it rings twice! Sleek and small aluminum bell. - Sound Volume: 87.0dB - Handlebar size: 22.2mm - Bell Diameter: 33mm - Weight: 27g
Aluminum bell with ribbed lever NOTE: 22.2mm diameter clamp. This bell will only fit smaller-diameter handlebars.
A convenient mount design allows you to securely attach to the hoods of your road bike. A lightweight and durable plastic construction, this is a must-have safety accessory for anybody on the road for many hours a week. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 3.2oz - Lifetime warranty
Rear 'Stinger-dinger' - Ring sound: DING!
Dring-Dring ring sound - Fun bell for the crazy critters in your life - 55mm wide by 30mm deep - Sturdy twin-screw clamp mount
Fun design - Ring sound: DING!
$5.99 - $7.49
Cycle clips with a silver reflective band - Sold in pairs
Pack of two yellow reflective stickers. - Each sticker measures 35 mm x 105 mm - Perfect for increasing the visibility of bikes and helmets
72" fiberglass mast with durable metal attachment points. - Orange flag with silver reflective band
Soccer boot trigger - 38mm alloy dome - Ring sound: DING!
- Multi position mirror - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable with 3 angle rotation - Folds on impact - Extra large and convex unbreakable chrome plated ABS mirror face: better peripheral vision.
Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
- Mini bell with quick release mount - Unique bracket that tightens by simply applying pressure with finger - Exceptional sound/travel for its size - Fits 19mm to 26.4mm handlebar diameters
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
- Large surface area of 56cm2 for maximum field of view. - EBike compatible – ideal for electric assist bikes - Stable mount – optimal strength due to being made with reinforced polyamide and fibreglass. - Solid – made with chrome abs - Reversible – can be installed on the left or right of handlebars
- One size fits all - Fully adjustable and elasticated - Ultra lightweight and comfortable chafe-free material - Breathable-allows sweat to escape and the body to breath - Highly reflective-360 degree visibility - Front and rear reflective panels - Suitable for: Cycling, Running, Walking, Horse-riding, Motor-cycling
Page 1 of 5 Next page